2019 – MY YEAR OF GLORIOUS EXPERIENCES
When we talk about Glorious experiences, we talk about positive transitions, laughable occurrences, unforgettable intimacies, honorary promotions, joyful recollections, signature memories, incremental transformations, life changing revivals, definitive encounters, permanent departure from shameful past ( Tears, pain, sickness, barrenness, poverty, loneliness, afflictions, lack, near-success encounters) Are you experiencing shame: Example of man caught stealing bread at a Bus station in Lagos. Good news –Isaiah 54: 4 – Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.
Biblical symbols for Glory:
- Star- Numbers 24:17 -“I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A starwill come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Israel. He will crush the foreheads of Moab, the skulls of all the people of Sheth.
- Sun- Isaiah 60: 20 -Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end.
- Light- 4: 18 -The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
- Favor –Psalm 84:11-For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Deut. 33:23- About Naphtali he said: “Naphtali is abounding with the favor of the LORD and is full of his blessing; he will inherit southward to the lake
- Shining – Isaiah 62: 1-2-Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. 2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.
- Upliftment – Psalm 3: 3-But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. 4 I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain.
- In 2019, you will experience effortless victories. It means that in 2019, God is going to make you bigger, add value to you, increase you, you will be celebrated, promoted and rewarded.
- Foundations of wickedness will be removed for your glory to resurrect.
- Your period of search, waiting is over, year of divine appointment is here.
Experiencing glorious divine appearances comes at a price:
- Develop a lifestyle that always absorb the glory – Holiness, transparency, surrender with new birth experience – 2 Cor. 4: 4-6– 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,”[a]made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. You must find out what you may have done wrong for your sun to set or why your prayers are not answered. Restitute your ways. 26: 2-Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest. EXAMPLE OF SCHOOL TEACHER WHO STOLE MONEY CONTRIBUTED BY SCHOOL PUPILS- HAD SEVERE PROBLEMS AND THEN HE RESTITUTED.
- Desire the experience of glory through fasting, prayers, meditation on the word: Lord show me your glory- Isaiah 58:6-8: 6 “Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to lose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?
7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?
8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness[a] will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.
- Afflictions may come, but victory is assured. 1 Pet. 5:10 -And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. Psalm 91:14-16 –14 “Because he[b]loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him, I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” YOU SHALL SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD.
- At the turn of each testimony, give glory back to the owner- Acts 12: 21-23: 21 On the appointed day Herod, wearing his royal robes, sat on his throne and delivered a public address to the people. 22 They shouted, “This is the voice of a god, not of a man.” 23 Immediately, because Herod did not give praise to God, an angel of the Lord struck him down, and he was eaten by worms and died.
- As a regular habit, preach about Jesus and bring others to him- Daniel 12: 3 – Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
- Be a giver -Giving prepares the stage for glory to come down – Solomon gave- 1 King 3:4-5: 4 The king went to Gibeon to offer sacrifices, for that was the most important high place, and Solomon offered a thousand burnt offerings on that altar.5 At Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream, and God said, “Ask for whatever you want me to give you. AT ANY GIVING TIME, THE HAND OF THE GIVER IS ALWAYS ON TOP, CLOSER TO EXPERIENCE HARVEST, MERCY, FAVOR, HEALING AND GLORY.
- Serve in his presence – Jeremiah 33: 22: I will make the descendants of David my servant and the Levites who minister before me as countless as the stars in the sky and as measureless as the sand on the seashore.’
- Give you life to Jesus. For the wicked, their ways are slippery – Jeremiah 23: 12 –Therefore their path will become slippery; they will be banished to darkness and there they will fall. I will bring disaster on them in the year they are punished,” declares the Lord.
NOTE: YOU CAN COVER UP FROM PASTOR, NOT GOD!
PROPHECIES FOR 2019
- International – Joel 2: 28-32: “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. 29 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. 30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. 31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. 32 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.[c]
- Nigeria- Lamentation: 3: 22-23-Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
- Individuals: Isaiah 3:10-11– Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds. 11 Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back
for what their hands have done.
- RCCG: Psalm 91